As a valued Mercedes-Benz customer, your safety is our top priority. Our goal is to ensure that both our customers and employees are safe as we continue to maintain normal in-store operational hours. As a result, we will continue to monitor the situation and relay any crucial updates regarding our business operations to you as we navigate this global event together. Please visit the CDC website for the latest developments on COVID-19.
As precautionary measures Mercedes-Benz of Birmingham has increased our normal cleaning processes and have added new measures to help protect our customers and employees. These steps include:
- Extra cleaning of restrooms and other public areas
- Modifications to our food and drink amenities to feature only wrapped/sealed items
- We have implemented a no handshake rule until further notice
- Frequent cleaning of entry points, doors and door hardware
- Fogging sanitizing after hours (as available)
- Disinfecting steering wheels and gear shifters on arriving customer vehicles
- Extra attention and cleaning of loaner interiors
If your vehicle is in need of service, we have made several alternative options available to you should additional assistance be required:
- Pickup & delivery
- Mobile service
- Roadside assistance
We care about our customers above all else, and it is a privilege to continue to serve you. Thank you for being a part of the Mercedes-Benz of Birmingham family.
**DURING THIS TIME COMPLIMENTARY CAR WASHES ARE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE**
Car washes will continue to be provided to clients with a scheduled service appointment.