Rising Star College Graduate Program
Mercedes-Benz Financial is proud to announce the enhancement to the Rising Star Program. Rising Star was created to offer recent college graduates with the Mercedes-Benz experience. Under the new program Mercedes-Benz Financial Services has opened up the offering to college students and first time buyers. With minimal requirements, this select group of customers can enjoy their early success and start the journey as Mercedes-Benz customers for life.
- College Graduate – Geared toward those with a degree, no car credit and now progressing in their career.
- Student – For those local and international students needing a path toward approval.
- First Time Buyer – A great option for those with limited credit who do not require a high amount to finance.
- New or Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz vehicles only.
- Amount Financed or Capitalized Cost not to exceed $45,000 within applicable standard advance guidelines.
- Graduate of an accredited college with a 4-year undergraduate degree, graduate degree, or registered nursing degree earned within the previous 24 months.
- A copy of the graduate’s diploma or official transcripts.
- Proof of graduate status or letter from Registrar’s Office stating intent to graduate within the next 6 months.
- Proof of income required – Last 3 months of bank statements or most recent pay stub.
- Customer must have a minimum of 24 months of credit on file.
- Gross debt to income ratio not to exceed 50%.
- Gross payment to income amount not to exceed 20%.
- Must score Tier 2 or better.